[RMCProfile-users] X-ray PDF use

Kuo Li kuoli2010 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 22:18:09 GMT 2013

Dear all,

I have a question about using polyhedral constraints.

I collected neutron PDF data of an amorphous hydrocarbon sample (no obvious
peak above 15-20A in G(r)), which is believed to be linked
polyaromatichydrocarbon. I hope to fit it starting from the model of
Benzopyrene or anthracene, etc (or even a mixture of them). Does anyone
know how to make a restraint to keep the molecule (Benzopyrene or
anthracene) rigid?

Thank you very much!
Kuo

--