[RMCProfile-users] Welcome!

matt.tucker at stfc.ac.uk matt.tucker at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 19:14:21 GMT 2013

Welcome to the RMCProfile users mailing list!

The primary aim of this mailing list is to provide a straightforward way for users to download the RMCProfile software.
(The previous system had to be changed because unfortunately the website was being spammed.)

However, we envisage it becoming much more than this.

We hope that you will use the mailing list to ask questions, get support and discuss the RMC method. The RMCProfile help link now points to the mailing list and the old Google group will be decommissioned.

We are keen to hear requests and suggestions for new features and enhancements, and hope the list archives will eventually be a rich source of information for users new and old.

The mailing list will also be used to alert users to updates, important new features and news about conferences and workshops.

Together we will drive the development of RMCProfile in the directions that are of most use to the user community.

With best wishes,
The RMCProfile Team