[RMCProfile-users] **Possible spam**neighbour_list.exe

或许可以 wuhongwh123 at qq.com
Wed Feb 26 01:02:14 GMT 2014

Dear author :

 I 'm working with local atomic arrangement in  disorder materials, and I'm using neighbour_list.exe code to creat constraint files. And  I have some problems about this  code. When it  is running, I can input “centre atom ” and "surround atom ", but I don't know the meaning of ''enter max distance ", as well  as the relationship between max distance and elements (for example Al2O3). So I hope you can help me. Thank you very much!

 Best wishs!

 H.Wu