[RMCProfile-users] Info> Fitting offset of neutron scattering data required

Bradley Losey bplosey at ncsu.edu
Wed May 21 20:31:56 BST 2014

I have been trying to fit a structure to both the g(r) and S(Q) data
similar to what is done in the SF6 example.  I keep getting the following
error message:

At line 1478 of file ../main/rmcprofile_rmcaread.f90
Fortran runtime error: End of file

And when I compare the .log file for my simulation to that of the SF6
simulation it appears to be getting hung up at the step:

Info> Fitting offset of neutron scattering data required

I have looked through my input files and everything seems to be correct.  I
do know that this is a problem with the S(Q) because when I do the
simulation with just the g(r) it works fine.  Does anyone know exactly what
this error is referring to?

Thanks,
Brad Losey

--