[RMCProfile-users] help

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 08:32:22 BST 2014

Hi Wenze,

To download the software you need to click on the download link for the version you want on the website and when the box asking for username and password pops up you need to use your email address and the password you use for the mailing list. If you need a password reminder please let me know.

If you’re trying to log in to the wiki by clicking the button at the top right of the webpage then that won’t work unfortunately.

Best wishes,
Helen