[RMCProfile-users] Configuring BVS in .dat file

Dylan Fast fastd at onid.orst.edu
Tue Aug 11 01:17:52 BST 2015

Hello,

I have been trying to set up a run in RMCprofile utilizing the BVS
constraints. I noticed that in the email advertising version 6.5.2 it was
stated that these can now be built into the .dat file. However, I see no
reference in the manual or anywhere else on how to do this. I tried
constructing a .bvs file which I saw mentioned in the old google group page
(https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rmcprofile/u4v_F3UVgCQ), but this
did not seem to work. (Threw the error "forrtl: severe (64): input
conversion error, unit 3, file
C:\Users\fastd\Desktop\RMC\DataFolder\IGZO-NewTrials\BVS\Trial-Run\IGZO.bvs").
The .dat file and data have been run successfully without the .bvs file
included.

Is there an example .dat file set up for the new format of using BVS
constraints? Does the old method of using a .bvs file still work or was
this discontinued in favor of the new method? I have attached my .bvs file
if this is the preferred approach in case it is a simple syntax error on my
part.

Thank you very much for your help. Apologies if I made any foolish mistakes
and please let me know if you need any further information.

Best Regards,

Dylan Fast