[RMCProfile-users] Configuring BVS in .dat file

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Aug 25 11:16:31 BST 2015

Hi Dylan & others,

Thanks for getting in touch and sharing the solution to the problem with your .bvs file.

I just wanted to add for future reference (and in case anyone else is having trouble with this part of the program) that the use of the BVS keyword is detailed in the current version of the RMCProfile manual: please see sections 4.8 and 5.5.

Best wishes,
Helen