[RMCProfile-users] Problem on RMCprofle download

Junrong ZHANG jrzhang at ihep.ac.cn
Mon Aug 31 03:11:15 BST 2015

Dear Mr./Ms.,

I'd like to use RMCprofile for the RMC analysis. The registration is
done successfully. (My user ID: physing)

But when I tried to download the package, the following error
information was shown.

http://www.rmcprofile.org/kits/RMCProfile/Linux/RMCProfile_package_v6.5.2_linux_64.tgz
===
Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root at localhost to inform them
of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just
before this error.

===

Could you help me to solve the problem please?

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

JR. ZHANG

China Spallation Neutron Source