[RMCProfile-users] R: Re: get_gsas_bragg

Giorgia Confalonieri giorgia.confalonieri at unimi.it
Tue Jun 9 09:07:03 BST 2015

Dear Helen

Thank you for your answer.

I have the same problem with the example 6. Every time thatI try to execute get_gsas_bragg, itcreates get_bragg_tempy.hst and get_bragg_tempy.temp and then stops with the error:

forrt1: severe(24): end-ofofile during read, unit 11, fileget_bragg_tempy.hst

In any case I have attached the files to this mail.

Best regards

Giorgia