[RMCProfile-users] Error Message Question

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 08:31:25 BST 2015

Hi Cherie,

Looking at your .dat control file it looks like it might have been saved at some point in a rich text format, because there are lots of extra characters floating around. This is why you’re getting an error message, as it’s looking for a file called rmc6f\par which doesn’t exist. You’ll need to delete these characters and save in a plain text format (maybe try Notepad++ if you’re on Windows?)

Best wishes,
Helen