[RMCProfile-users] Folding the larger RMC model into a single unit cell

Nicholas Funnell nicholas.funnell at chem.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 09:45:47 GMT 2015

Dear Bo,

This is possible using the ‘unitcell’ command in the RMCProfile window. You will need to first make sure that your configuration file is in a .cfg format, which you can do with the data2config utility: ‘data2config -rmc3 *filename*’, where ‘filename’ is the file you want to convert from (e.g. a .rmc6f or .cssr).
The unitcell utility will then ask for the number of repeat cells in each direction, that make up your supercell.

Best wishes,
Nick