[RMCProfile-users] RMC Profile Help - Amorphous TeO2

Carlos Triana Estupinan ctrianae at unal.edu.co
Sun Nov 8 17:28:41 GMT 2015

Dear
all

I am running a RMC simulation for rutile, but the command get_atomeye_sf6
rutile does not produce the output .cfg file.

Could you please help me with this.

regards.

--

*Carlos Augusto Triana Estupiñan (C.A. Triana-E) Physicist M.Sc. In
Physical Sciences-Research PhD Student-Research Ångströmlaboratoriet,
Uppsala, Sweden Tel: +46 018 471 3144 e-mail:carlos.triana at angstrom.uu.se
<e-mail%3Acarlos.triana at angstrom.uu.se> web:http://www.uu.se/
<http://www.uu.se/>*