[RMCProfile-users] Radial distribution fitting problem

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Apr 1 09:25:59 BST 2016

Dear Abbas,

I couldn't see anything obviously wrong with your input file, and without knowing more about your system it's hard to know what to suggest! If you could send the input file, data file(s) and the atomic configuration you are using to helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk I can have a closer look.

Best wishes,
Helen