[RMCProfile-users] Postdoctoral Research Associate in Neutron Total Scattering and Disordered Crystalline Materials / NB50560011

Tucker, Matthew G. tuckermg at ornl.gov
Fri Apr 15 14:56:09 BST 2016

Dear All,

As some of you may know, at the start of the year I moved to the SNS in Tennessee, USA as group leader of the Advance Diffraction group.

I would like to grow the SNS branch of the RMCProfile development and to do that I need an enthusiastic postdoc to help me.

So if you are interest in spending 24+ months, in warm and sunny Tennessee helping to develop an use RMCProfile and grow your research career please apply at http://neutrons.ornl.gov/careers or for more details please get in touch.

If you know anyone who might be interested please forward this email to them.

http://www.rmcprofile.org/Jobs

Best wishes,
Matt

Dr Matt Tucker