[RMCProfile-users] Question about Information in .rmc6f File

wojciech.slawinski at stfc.ac.uk wojciech.slawinski at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 09:57:53 GMT 2016

Dear Charles,
The 6th element in the *.rmc6f atom line is the number of atom generated by symmetry element in the unit cell. For example if the symmetry elements given for the space group produce 6 atoms, you will have atoms with the same supercell indexes but numbered from 1 to 6.
I hope this helps.
With best regards,
Wojciech Slawinski (STFC,RAL,ISIS)