[RMCProfile-users] Creating starting models

kohara at spring8.or.jp kohara at spring8.or.jp
Wed Jun 1 04:13:01 BST 2016

Dear Philipp,

I think Amorphous SiO2 is one of difficult targets with RMC.
There are some relatively new reports by Dave and Andrew.
I have also been working on this topic and I have some recent results
with
a combination with classical MD, DFT, and DF-MD.
I also have good quality x-ray and neutron diffraction data.

I will contact you later, because I am away from the office.

Now I am also planning to visit you, because I am in Graz!

Best regards,

Shinji Kohara of NIMS