[RMCProfile-users] Creating Large Box (10,000+ atoms) Models

Martin Dove martin.dove at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 12:17:28 BST 2016

Hello all

As the author of data2config …

1. I probably have a much recent version for anyone who wants to play with it (typing data2config -version will tell you the version number, actually typing with nothing will also tell you the version number above the summary of arguments; my version is 3.7). If I can’t attach it here, maybe if anyone wants it they can email  me.

2. There is not hard limit on the size of arrays at all.

3. If someone finds the error before me, please feed back to me. I will look though. However, could someone please mail me the CIF file that doesn’t work.

There was another question about XYZ files. Again, if someone could mail me the file they are thinking about I can create that option in data2config provided there is a way of including the lattice parameters.

Best wishes

Martin