[RMCProfile-users] As2Se3 Structure

Tucker, Matthew G. tuckermg at ornl.gov
Tue Nov 1 20:55:27 GMT 2016

Hi Laura,

>From a quick look I notice you don’t have a “> WEIGHT :: 0.02” keyword for either data type so I am surprised expt 1 gives a sensible value.

Each data type needs to have a weight, which a combination of the experimental error and how much you want to fit that dataset versus the other data sets.

The value is a sigma, so the difference is divided by this number squared, so a small number means a large weighting and vice versa.

Please try adding that and see if it helps.

Also what are the limits (y value at low Q and high Q) of your S(Q) data, just to check it is an S(Q) and not an F(Q).

Best wishes,
Matt