[RMCProfile-users] As2Se3 Structure

Judy, Laura R. LJUDY at MY.APSU.EDU
Thu Jan 26 21:48:35 GMT 2017

Hi all!

Sorry to email again, but I never got a response. I am currently stuck in the process of trying to run RMCProfile on As2Se3. I am still currently having 2 issues: getting ^@^@ in place of the element names in the .rmc6f file generated by dwbuild and getting a seg. fault when using S(Q) (reciprocal space). My input files are all given in the previous posts, and I can send them again if needed. Please help because I am stuck, and I don't want to have to learn a completely different software to use!

Thanks!

Laura Nichols