[RMCProfile-users] error when using gasp

Enyuan Hu bearcharge at gmail.com
Thu May 18 04:31:03 BST 2017

Dear all,

The following error message appeared when I was following the tutorial ex_4
and tried to use the gasp command in RMCProfile:

run-time error M6201: MATH
- sqrt: DOMAIN error
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
gasp.exe           0043BE69  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

because of this error, there was no .com file produced and that prevented
me from further exploring the functionalities of gasp. I was wondering if
this situation has been reported before? thanks!

Enyuan Hu
*Research associate*
*Chemistry Department*
*Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY 11973*