[RMCProfile-users] Using Atomeye

Tucker, Matthew G. tuckermg at ornl.gov
Thu May 18 13:09:07 BST 2017

Dear Dale,

The figure on page 4 in exercise 2 was actually made with a program called CrystalMaker. Since this is a commercial program we do not distribute this but instead the freely available program atomeye.

At present I do not think atomeye can produce polyhedral plots but it does produce nice ball and stick plots and can measure bond distances and angle. This makes it a very useful tool to check things are running correctly.

Are you managing to get atomeye to load the configurations and visualize them? If so you can get more details on the program and the latest version at http://li.mit.edu/Archive/Graphics/A/ .

If you are not able to produce plots at all. Let us know and we can look into this more.

Best wishes,
Matt