[RMCProfile-users] about using RMCProfile to simulate PDFgetX3 S(Q) and G(r)

wojciech.slawinski at stfc.ac.uk wojciech.slawinski at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 13:21:07 BST 2017

Dear Weixin,
I know it is really confusing since there are that many representations of PDFs. For details you can have a look into RMCProfile manual and also D.A. Keen, "A comparison of various commonly used correlation functions for describing total scattering", J. Appl. Cryst., 34, 172-177 (2000).

But just answering your question:
1. G(r)(obtained from PDFGetX) = D(r) / (Sum cibi)^2   (see equation 44 in D. Keen 2000)
  This function is not currently supported by RMCProfile but will be in the next release
2. F(Q) obtained from PDFGetX) = QF(Q) and this can be used in RMCProfile now.

With best regards,
Wojciech Slawinski (STFC,RAL,ISIS)
RMCProfile Developer