[RMCProfile-users] RMC profile on older Linux

Marshall McDonnell mcdonnellmt at ornl.gov
Wed Feb 7 16:14:53 GMT 2018

Hi Fred,

We have seen this occur for older versions of Linux but haven't
reproduced the error yet. FYI, we build on Linux Ubuntu 16.04 currently
(64-bit).

May I ask what specific Linux OS are you running on? With that, we can
setup a matching virtual machine and see if we can reproduce the error
and possibly build a package for that OS. Otherwise, updating the OS is
probably the next option.

Best,
Marshall McDonnell