[RMCProfile-users] RMC profile on older Linux

Fred Marlton f.marlton at unsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 9 02:44:12 GMT 2018

Hi Marshall,

Thanks for the response, for some reason your message didn't come through to my inbox, I only saw it once I checked the website.

So unfortunately an update isn't on the cards for me as I'm using an external computer. I'm not sure if using CentOS vs Ubuntu makes any difference either. All the information I have so far is that it is CentOS 6, is there any other information required?

Thanks,
Fred Marlton | PhD Candidate

School of Materials Science and Engineering
The University of New South Wales | Sydney