[RMCProfile-users] Bragg profile run time error

Supriyo Majumder supriyom at csr.res.in
Fri Dec 11 12:49:07 GMT 2020

Dear all,
I am a beginner in RMCProfile. I am analyzing constant wavelength neutron total scattering data. In tutorial all the examples are for TOF data. Whoever, following the tutorial I have setup RMCProfile (latest v6.7.8) starting configuration for my system using GSASII. During RMCProfile run the Bragg calculations stopped suddenly with a massage (please find attached screenshot).

Please suggest me the solution to overcome this error. Thanks.

With sincere regards,
Supriyo

Regards,

SUPRIYO MAJUMDER,
Senior research fellow,
Thin Film Magnetism Group,
SVSM/PLD lab.,
UGC-DAE CSR INDORE,
Khandwa Road, University campus, Indore,
M.P. 452001, India.
Lab. Ext. No. 335, 115.
( [ mailto:majumder.supriyo1993 at gmail.com | majumder.supriyo1993 at gmail.com ] , [ mailto:supriyom at csr.res.in | supriyom at csr.res.in ] )