[RMCProfile-users] [EXTERNAL] Data Point Range

Zhang, Yuanpeng zhangy3 at ornl.gov
Mon Jun 1 17:57:34 BST 2020

Hi Andy,

One quick thing I can think of for the moment is probably the size of the atomic configuration box limits the largest r (minimum of half of the box size in either direction) you can go to, for the fitting.

Not sure why Q-space extension is not working.

Without looking at your inputs, it's a bit challenging to give further thoughts. If you don't mind, could you please share your whole RMC folder to me so I can have a look for you? Here is my email address:

zhangy3 at ornl.gov or zyroc1990 at gmail.com

Cheers,
yuanpeng