[RMCProfile-users] [EXTERNAL] Installation error

Zhang, Yuanpeng zhangy3 at ornl.gov
Mon Nov 2 14:00:49 GMT 2020

Hi Supriyo,

1. I checked the RMCProfile exe directory and did find 'graphics_server.bat' there in windows distribution. Not sure the procedure you followed to start RMCProfile, so it will be very nice of you if you can share a bit more details about what you did.

2. I don't think 32-bit windows is supported any more. But I am not sure whether that is the cause of the issue. SO, again, if you can share more details, it will be great. Thank you!

Cheers
Yuanpeng

--

Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang
Computational Instrument Scientist

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1 bethel valley road, Oak Ridge, TN 37830, US
Mobile: +1(865)-335-4818
Email: zhangy3 at ornl.gov | Web: https://www.iris2020.net <https://www.iris2020.net/>