[RMCProfile-users] FW: [EXTERNAL] A question in RMCProfile

Zhang, Yuanpeng zhangy3 at ornl.gov
Mon Nov 30 13:30:57 GMT 2020

Hi Andy,

I saw your email to the mailing list this morning concerning problems with data2config and stuff. I remember we had the discussion earlier so I am not sure whether your issue is still there. I attach our discussion below anyways and if you still have the issue, please feel free to let me know and we can discuss.

Cheers
Yuanpeng

--

Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang
Computational Instrument Scientist

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1 bethel valley road, Oak Ridge, TN 37830, US
Mobile: +1(865)-335-4818
Email: zhangy3 at ornl.gov<mailto:zhangy3 at ornl.gov> | Web: https://www.iris2020.net<https://www.iris2020.net/>