[RMCProfile-users] Quantifying mixed site occupancy

Eric O'Quinn eoquinn1 at vols.utk.edu
Wed Oct 14 13:50:07 BST 2020

Hi Allan,

A method that is similar to what Bob suggested if you have CrystalMaker: you can /Transform/Unit Cell/Collapse Supercell to pile up all of the atoms to their equivalent positions. Then (1) select and (2) isolate all of those atoms on a particular site and (3) /File/Export Data/Coordinates. This will give you a list of only the selected atoms as well as the occupying atomic species. Simple spreadsheet analysis can then give you the fraction that you want to know.

Best,
Eric