[RMCProfile-users] Unusual BROADENING_CORRECTION :: bug?

SUMMER, ARON (PGR) A.Summer at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Oct 29 12:14:42 GMT 2020

Hi Yuanpeng,

Thank you for your prompt response! I have attached a zip folder of one of my runs displaying the oddity in question. In the same folder is a .png image displaying the odd feature (in case everything looks normal once you investigate the folder).

I have done a little investigation myself and another RMCProfile run with the same files, but slightly different resolution and broadening values (listed below) does not display the feature.
  > RESOLUTION_CORRECTION :: 0.021
  > BROADENING_CORRECTION :: 0.0065125

I generally run my simulations with a higher low r weighting, but have left the "BROADENING_CORRECTION ::" disabled for the first PDF weighting the low r, see the full r range for the feature described.

Kind regards,
Aron Summer