[RMCProfile-users] Multi-threading and/or GPU support

Yuanpeng Zhang zyroc1990 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:32:00 BST 2020

Hi,

We do have parallel support but it is only through openMP where some heavy loop is decomposed to multithreads. Also, we have GPU support but currently we only compiled on our own cluster and did not test it yet in a general sense.

For openMP stuff, I think it is enabled by default so there is no special settings. To use GPU version, I have got the Windows version just compiled successfully so people are welcome to get in touch with myself to have a tryout. For linux, we can compile as well but it may take some back-and-force efforts to figure out the compatibility of processors/GPU, etc. For Mac, never had the chance to try out compiling with the GPU version.

Here is my contact if people are interested: zyroc1990 at gmail.com.

Cheers,
yuanpeng

--