[RMCProfile-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: swap on RMCProfile

Zhang, Yuanpeng zhangy3 at ornl.gov
Wed Dec 15 14:24:50 GMT 2021

Hi Kazutaka,

I think Nick has answered your question - I guess you may copy those keywords from PDF document and in most cases, such copying would miss the `_` character. So, you may want to pay attention to that.

Also, concerning swapping of atoms, you can check out the manual for simultaneously swapping in between multiple pairs of atoms. The keyword is `SWAP_MULTI ::` and you can find more details in the manual (https://rmcprofile.pages.ornl.gov/nav_pages/manual/).

Cheers,
Yuanpeng

--

Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang
Neutron Scattering Scientist

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1 bethel valley road, Oak Ridge, TN 37830, US
Mobile: +1(865)-335-4818
Email: zhangy3 at ornl.gov | Web: https://www.iris2020.net <https://www.iris2020.net/>

On 12/15/21, 04:27, "rmcprofile-users on behalf of Nick Funnell - STFC UKRI via rmcprofile-users" <rmcprofile-users-bounces at shadow.nd.rl.ac.uk on behalf of rmcprofile-users at shadow.nd.rl.ac.uk> wrote:

    Dear Kazutaka,

    I suspect you just need to replace some spaces with an underscore, i.e.:

    SWAP ::
       > SWAP_ATOMS :: atom1 atom2
       > SWAP_PROBABILITY :: 0.5

    Best wishes,