[RMCProfile-users] [EXTERNAL] Fitting data from SAED

Stenz, Christian stenz at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jun 29 16:07:42 BST 2021

Hi Yuanpeng,

Firstly, thanks for the advice.

I have some issues preparing the .xray file by myself as I don’t know how it is set up. If I understood it correctly, the .xray file describes the x-ray atomic form factor with nine parameters per element each.
What do the nine numbers specified behind each element in the .xray file exactly refer to? I can’t seem to find a documentation about this, neither in the manual nor the tutorial.

Cheers,
Chris