[RMCProfile-users] Using RMCProfile to fit magnetic scattering

Yuanpeng Zhang zyroc1990 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 03:43:23 GMT 2021

Hi Paromita,

I think the error you mentioned are not specifically related to magnetic fitting in RMCProfile. Instead, it is something to do with using Bragg data in RMCProfile, no matter whether we have magnetic contribution or not. I suggest you go through the exercises provided with RMCProfile package so you can get familiar with what files are needed if we want to fit Bragg data in RMCProfile (again, no matter whether we have magnetic contribution or not).

Specifically concerning magnetic fitting, here follows I put a link to a working example coming from my published paper (https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.100.014419),

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZAabBXZVTj0zJydKOLXIHAdDr7eP5LMx4M7

If any issues, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
yuanpeng

--
Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang