[RMCProfile-users] Open postdoc positions

Carlos Triana Estupinan ctrianae at unal.edu.co
Mon Jan 24 10:54:09 GMT 2022

 Dear
All

Hopping everything is going well in UNAL!
I would like to share this information with you, and I would really
appreciate it if you can please help me to share it with the scientific
community at UNAL.

We currently have open postdoc positions at the University of Zurich,
Department of Chemistry.
https://jobs.uzh.ch/offene-stellen/postdoctoral-position-multifunctional-oxo-clusters-mechanisms-and-properties/debe79f0-9c74-486d-9fcf-87aad76b270f

We look forward to motivated and creative team members holding a PhD degree
in inorganic chemistry and a strong background in structural
chemistry/crystallography.
Strong interest in the development of materials for artificial
photosynthesis and/or in functional oxo cluster materials with some
experience in X-ray absorption spectroscopy is welcome.

Thanks and best regards,
Carlos Triana

--

*Carlos A. Triana*
PHD. - LIC.PHIL. Sciences Physics

--
*Aviso legal:* El contenido de este mensaje y los archivos adjuntos son
confidenciales y de uso exclusivo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia.