[RMCProfile-users] feff.inp file generated by Artemis 0.9 for RMC-EXAFS fit

Jiang, Bo jiangb at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 7 14:40:42 BST 2022

Dear all,
I am doing the RMCProfile refintment with EXAFS data recently. When I am trying to generate the feff.inp using Artemis 0.9 version,  it seems that the feff.inp file generated by Artemis 0.9 is slightly different with the feff.inp file provided in tutorial (see figure below).
The new feff.inp file cannot be processed by FEEE calculation executing 'feff85L.exe feff.inp'. I can't find a older version of  Artemis 0.8 online.
Does anyone have any experience with this problem?

[cid:image001.png at 01D891E4.3FD9F7D0]

Best regards

Bo Jiang
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Spallation Neutron Source
Diffraction Group in the Neutron Scattering Division (NSD)

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Office: 8600 C-508-B  |  Mobile: (865)-249-1856
jiangb at ornl.gov<mailto:jiangb at ornl.gov>