[RMCProfile-users] [EXTERNAL] xyz to cif

Zhang, Yuanpeng zhangy3 at ornl.gov
Mon Oct 17 14:43:00 BST 2022

Hi,

I am not sure what you were trying to achieve. Given an xyz file, we don’t have a box defined and therefore any defined lattice would be sort of arbitrary. Then having those bounding issues seem natural to me. If you want to create disordered system, I cannot see the reason why we have to start with an xyz file.

Cheers,
Yuanpeng

—

Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang