[RMCProfile-users] X-ray PDF use

Xiaoke.Mu muxiaoke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 16:23:49 GMT 2013

Hello

Actually I have similar question. I have electron diffraction data of an
amorphous material, and I want to perform atomic structure
reconstruction by RMC. My question is if it is possible by the current
version (when we assume there is no multiple scattering effect).

Thank you very much,
Xiaoke Mu
Max-Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Stuttgart