[RMCProfile-users] installation on Win 7

Lisa Bovenkamp lbovenkamp at lsu.edu
Mon Jan 13 15:30:09 GMT 2014

Dear Helen,

here is what I get back from the dos cmd window (when clicking on the bat file):

"graphics_server.bat" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.
and I am required to give a new command.

Lisa

>From Helen:
Dear Lisa,

Could you please give me some more details about what you are seeing? What happens when you double click on the RMCProfile_setup.bat file?
I know that several people (myself included) run on Windows 7 without any problems, so I wonder if something else is going on here.

Best wishes,
Helen