[RMCProfile-users] installation on Win 7

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 13 15:45:42 GMT 2014

Dear Lisa,

Sounds like there might be an issue with your path. It should be set correctly when you click on the .bat file, but sometimes that doesn't work.

The first thing to check is where you have put the RMCProfile_v6_package folder. It usually works best if it's put it directly on the C:\ drive. Secondly, can you please tell me the result of typing echo %PATH% into the command prompt window?

Best wishes,
Helen