[RMCProfile-users] Using BVS constraint in RMCProfile

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jul 28 09:46:39 BST 2014

Dear Ling Zhang,

I’m fairly certain (I hope someone else will weigh in if I’m incorrect) that the number in the “intermediate save” line means that these output files should only be produced every 400000 generated atomic moves. Obviously this is not working in your case, but I can’t think of an obvious reason. Perhaps you could send me the files you are using and I can have a look? Please send them to helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk<mailto:helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk> as I don’t think the list likes attachments.

Best wishes,
Helen