[RMCProfile-users] RMCProfile download

Mostafa Saad mostafa4phy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:22:58 BST 2014

dear all,

i am interested in using RMCProfile for modeling  the structure amorphous
materials,but i can not download it ,i have registered at the RMCProfile
web site and have receive a message on my email that is the registration is
confirmed but when i try to login to download the software i get an error
massage.please can help me for solving this problem?

also,i started working on RMCA program(i know it is old and not supported
by you now),but it is a good introduction to me to start working on RMC
Modeling

in the *.dat file ,how we calculate the partial structure factors
coefficients also the partial pair distribution function coefficients?

thanks in advance

mostafa saad