[RMCProfile-users] RMCProfile download

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Jun 30 08:43:10 BST 2014

Hi Mostafa,

Let me try and answer your first question: to download the software you need to click on the ‘download’ link for the correct version (Windows, Mac, Linux…) at which point you will be asked for login details. These are your email address and password you use for this mailing list. You don’t use the login box on the website as this just logs you in to the wiki. Can you let me know if it works ok using the mailing list credentials?

For your second question it may be better to wait until you get started with RMCProfile as there are a significant differences in how you work with the program and what information is required.

Best wishes,
Helen