[RMCProfile-users] Scale factor

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 09:14:53 BST 2015

Hi Alex,

When I’ve tested this the FITTED_SCALE keyword has worked as intended for X-ray data (using the XRAY RECIPROCAL SPACE DATA :: keyword block). There is a quirk in the programming where if you put a double colon after it (like some other keywords have) then this keyword will stop working. If you are using the keyword so it looks like:

> FITTED_SCALE

Then it ought to work. Maybe something else is causing problems? Could you tell us a little bit more about your  simulations? What keyword blocks/data do you have in your .dat file?

Best wishes,
Helen