[RMCProfile-users] Scale factor

Alejandro Fernandez-Martinez Alex.Fernandez-Martinez at ujf-grenoble.fr
Thu Apr 9 19:08:10 BST 2015

Hi Helen,
Thanks for the feedback.
I think we have understood the problem better now. Actually, the scale
factor fitting seems to be working OK. But somehow the F(q)_RMC that is
generated by the code in the .out file looks more like a S(q) (indeed,
if we multiply it by Q it looks like the F(q)_Exp). So we wonder if the
code is actually fitting the F(q). I am pasting here a plot with both
functions F(q)_RMC and F(q)_Exp, as reported in the .out file. Any idea
about this? Is it maybe just a problem of output?
thanks

--
Alejandro Fernandez-Martinez
CNRS Research Scientist