[RMCProfile-users] I am interested in RMCPROFILE software .

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 16:10:55 GMT 2015

Hi Emil,

Thanks for your email! You can download the current version of RMCProfile from our website www.rmcprofile.org<http://www.rmcprofile.org>

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with the way the site is displayed at the moment, so (assuming you want the Windows version) please use this direct link:

http://www.rmcprofile.org/kits/RMCProfile/Windows/RMCProfile_v6_package.zip

You will need to log in with your email address and the password you set up for the mailing list.
Please let me know if you want the Mac/Linux versions or have any problems.

Best wishes,
Helen