[RMCProfile-users] RMCgui- plans to release for use?

Peter Metz pcm1 at alfred.edu
Mon Feb 2 17:15:26 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Thanks to those who responded to my earlier inquiry concerning the
Data2Config utility.

I have another question for the RMC community at large- a paper
concerning the development of a gui to streamline RMCprofile was
submitted two years ago by M.T. Dove & G. Rigg

dx.doi.org/10.1088/0953-8984/25/45/454222

Are there any plans to move forward with releasing this for general use?
I haven't found the code hosted anywhere...

Thanks!

-Peter

Peter Metz
Ph.D. Candidate