[RMCProfile-users] (no subject)

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 2 11:45:23 GMT 2015

Dear Carlos,

There are several options available for this. First, the program data2config can produce a .cif file from a .cfg file (please get in touch again if you try this and encounter problems, as it can be a little temperamental). Second, you can put “> CSSR” in your RMCProfile .dat file under the “FLAGS ::” heading, and this will produce a .cssr file that programs like Crystalmaker can read. Thirdly, there is a program called “rmc_to_atomeye” which converts an RMC .cfg to one that the visualisation package Atomeye can read.

Hope this is helpful, please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best wishes,
Helen