[RMCProfile-users] EXAFS example

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Mar 2 11:50:26 GMT 2015

Dear Carlos,

We’ve recently been working on updating the EXAFS tutorial and that will be available in a future release (hopefully soon) so the examples mentioned in the EXAFS manual are not really applicable at present. If you have EXAFS data ready and are keen to get going, please drop me an email and we can discuss off-the-list the best way forward.

Best wishes,
Helen