[RMCProfile-users] PGPLOT problem

Enyuan Hu bearcharge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:52:20 BST 2015

Dear all,

I'm a rookie in RMCProfile and I encountered the following problem when I
tried to follow the examples in the RMCProfile tutorial.

When I typed the command rmcplot.bat rmcsf6_190k, the following message
prompted up:

cygwin warning:
  MS-DOS style path detected: C:\RMCProfile_v6_package\exe\grfont.dat
  Preferred POSIX equivalent is: /grfont.dat
  CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this
warning.
  Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
    http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames
PGPLOT /xw: cannot connect to X server []

Can you help me to resolve this? I have already installed Xming on my
computer.
Thanks.

Enyuan